Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Things I Love or Finding My House Style

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I'm always trying to find my home style. In college I got a minor in art and architectural history and it was hard to ever say I had a favorite period because I respected and appreciated almost every style in the right context. Here are some of my current faves, kind of a contemporary eclectic. If you have a better name for it please let me know.
HGTV
South Shore Decorating Blog
















homedit.com



Preciously Me Blog



I like the bold black and white color schemes with the gray. The brass accents are a great touch too. The brass chairs in the last are stunning. I also love that all of them feel contemporary, but still cozy, which I feel gets lost easily for the sake of style.


Thanks for checking in,


No comments:

Post a Comment