Saturday, May 9, 2015

Weekly Calendar Printable or It's A Struggle Without It

I try to be as tech savvy as possible. If there is an app for my phone I use it. I love how tech has made life so much simpler (in some ways... when it works) and in future posts I'll share my foray into home automation. Meanwhile, I would like to take a step back to the 1990's and show you how I still keep some things on pen and paper. As much as I love my iCal, sometimes I forget to look at it or my phone altogether for a while and I forget things. Writing them down helps me remember and then I can tack it on the fridge so every time I stroll through the kitchen I can easily take a quick peak. Nowadays I try to put everything in my online calendars and write it down too. Doesn't hurt to have backup.

I thought I would share a little weekly calendar I made up



Check back in throughout the year for seasonal calendars and let me know what you think or ways to improve it.

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment