Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fixing An Upset Stomach or Pumpkin Cures Even When It's Not Fall

Lucy you've got some 'splainin' to do. And yes I started and ended a word with an apostrophe, or better yet Ricky did.


Lucy, the newest addition to the family has been experiencing some.... intestinal distress.... it comes with the new home and the new food. Emotional distress for a dog often means stomach distress too. I thought I would share a quick tip on how to soothe an upset stomach. Canned pumpkin. I used good old Libby's 100% pure pumpkin. Make sure you don't get the pumpkin pie filling. That will make things much worse.

I just put a heaping spoonful in her food every time she eats and we're on our way to better days. 



That makes a happy Lucy and a happy me.

(sorry, they can't all be glamour shots)
 
Thanks for checking in,

No comments:

Post a Comment