Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Spoiling My Dogs or Puppy Love

Let me start by saying this post isn't sponsored (I wish, but no). When it comes to my black Labradors I may spoil them. Quality food though is worth it. As the old saying goes - put good in, get good out. When I first adopted Harley she had severe allergies. After lots of research and trial and error, as we do things here, we started using Merrick dog food. It has been fantastic! Harley's allergies have almost disappeared. Her vet believes she has a protein allergy, which in dogs is apparently quite common, usually chicken and beef. Merrick had lots of other options - lamb, bison, salmon, etc... Now both the labs can't wait to eat and their coats look excellent. They don't have upset stomachs and best of all I have high hopes they'll continue to be healthy. Just my two cents.

And sidenote, it's all made in America so it makes me feel better about safe ingredients for my dog especially with the constant recalls and warnings from dog products from China.

Check it our here : Merrick Pet Care
Thanks For Reading My Rant,

No comments:

Post a Comment