Wednesday, April 29, 2015

From The Top or About Time I Started To Write It All Down

Post one of hopefully many - This is where it starts. We had a house that we have mostly made a home. Mostly we get it right when we venture blindly into new projects. Our projects are mostly finished. And most of all, we are just going to keep trying at it and making our house a home. This is our hobby, this is what we do. It is one of the things me and my husband bond over. It is one of my favorite things to plan. Please join us through our successes and failures and see what we've learned along the way. Learn about our dogs and what we have learned to take care of them as they also make up our home. And also, we would love input as we go, because like I said, we mostly get it right, not always. 

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment